The Centre for Tourism Research and Studies is organizing EIAT event since 2008. Born as Serbia – based initiative EIAT steadily grew into a regionally recognized platform with partnerships in 12 countries of the SEE region and strong public, private and academic organizations in its network with a number of topics focusing on destination development and marketing, tourism product placement and communications and PR.
Who will attend EIAT Investment Forum?
- Public sector decision makers / Ministries in charge for tourism, economy and regional development; National and local tourism organizations; Convention bureaus; Chambers of commerce; Regional Development Agencies /.
- Private sector success stories from the Western Balkans region
- Decision makers from hotels, mixed used properties, convention facilities, rural investment projects and urban flagship developments;
- Civil sector organizations focusing on tourism product development and destination promotion;
- Academia representatives, professors and 88 best students;
- International best practice examples;
- Global leaders and industry champions.
Why EIAT Investment Forum?
- To inspire and strengthen dialogue between key stakeholders in public and private sector;
- To raise awareness about the way of project preparation and its implementation in urban and rural areas;
- To initiate the framework for structural investments and developments in the period 2016 – 2020;
- To provide opportunity for networking and business to business meetings;
- To provide opportunity for future leaders to get introduced to its peers and for academia to get bigger access to the private sector;
- To make the difference in Serbia and the Western Balkans region and improve its competitiveness in the industry.
Today, after the period of 8 years EIAT proved to be a cutting edge educational event with horizontal and vertical partnerships that enabled organizers to address INVESTMENT FORUM as key topic for the future and to structure the Programme with the purpose to bring decision makers and top managers from worlds globally recognized brands to talk about potentials of investing in Serbia and the region.